Apr 2, 2012

Romantic Modernista: Debut

If you want to read a summary of the steps I'll be going through, click here. I've recently been on a "reinvent" craze. I'm trying to revamp my closet, and I thought the best way to work it out would be on The Jolly Cottage with all of you, my readers. So hopefully by the end of this series I will have found a better me. Just so you know, here's a little bit about my fashion tastes.

Colors: If you've ever read Color Me Beautiful, you know what I'm talking about. I am a Winter for sure!

Shape: I'm definitely a pear, and I try to do my best with my assets and the other not so likeable parts that make up Charlotte Parker. 

Hybrid: Romantic Modern Vintage with a pinch of Bohemian. For an explanation, you can check out these posts here, here, and here. It does sound a little bit weird, but in the end it's a great mix. (I think so, anyway.)

My fav celeb: Duchess of Cambridge, also known as Kate Middleton. She is simply amazing! She has breathed so much life into the British monarchy, and she dresses with classy romance! So adorable!

Top five places to shop:

1. Anthropologie - Bohemian & Romantic flair all the way!
2. Dorothy Perkins - Adorable fashions at (almost) adorable prices for an DoC fan!
3. Kate Spade - A modern romantic's dreamland.
4. J. Crew - Clean cut & cute.
5. Vintage - Nostalgia never looked so good!

So now that you know a little bit about my style preferences, join me Wednesday for Part I of Modern Romantic. Adventures. Until then, Cheerio!

No comments:

Post a Comment