Mar 21, 2012

You caught me at ....

Etsy! Right now I have an absolute obsession with that place! I wanted to share my favorite items, but struggled  trying to figure out how to categorize it. Then I decided..... why not by color? Since I am such a color fanatic, it would make sense. For today I'm showing off my red collection. Hope you enjoy my favorites!

Red


Red and white decorative pillow case - White vintage bike print on red cotton fabric - 12x18 lumbar pillow cover London Calling Wedding Invitation Collection  Pendant Light With Red Enamel Shade Lounge Table - Traffic Red Vintage Vanity/Dressing Table  Throw Pillow 16X16 Removable cover sewn with Amy Butler's Wallflower Cherry Red fabric  Classic Red (5x5) -  Fine Art Photograph IN STOCK. Classic vintage rusty red dinky car. Your names with 2 royal seahorses - ORIGINAL personalized ARTWORK Mixed Media, Hand Painted  on 1920 Magazine 'La Petit Illustration'  Fairy Toadstool Mushroom for Woodland Decor - Unicorn Friendly Paper Mache

P.S. Can't wait to see the rest? Go to my profile here.

No comments:

Post a Comment