Mar 20, 2012

Vintage Girl!

Oh my goodness! Check out this dress! Isn't it adorable? I looked,looked,LOOKED, but couldn't find it. Have you spotted one like it? If you have, please drop by the comment box to give me directions to it, or just share your thoughts otherwise. Many thanks!

Outrageous Vintage Hot Pink and White 1960s Dress by Vintage Baubles & Bits.
Isn't she a beauty?

                                               In the meantime, here's how I would style it.




Bright Pink Kitten Heels
White Cloche with Detachable Flower - Toddler

                                                         

Womans Belt, Crochet Belt, White Belt

                                                    Is this your definition of vintage cute?

                                                           






2 comments:

  1. How CUTE are you!? I love the clothes in the posts below! I have always loved the vintage styles, and I have always wanted an old house. Well I got the old house! And I have a few vintage looking pieces. OH you would LOVE my wedding ring!
    Anyway, I am stopping by to say thank you for the sweet comment you left me about my mailbox makeover! THANKS!!!
    XOXO
    Andrea

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much, Andrea! Your words are very encouraging especially to a blogging newbie. If you have any tips about blogging please pass them along!

    ReplyDelete