Mar 29, 2012

Shoes,shoes,shoes.....

                                                     


                                         

Blue and green plaid Keds.These are my faithful friends. Whenever I exit my four walls, my feet are usually adorned with these. Given to me by a friend, I wear them habitually when doing something casual. The only problem is that they are dirty,dirty,dirty. I really would like a new pair of shoes, I'm just not sure what to get. And just so you know, I did not go out and buy these. I got them for free from a friend in time of need (like dress shoes + snow = not working). I love the colors and the little ruffle thingie, so they worked. Anyway, can you recommend any inexpensive casual shoes? Just something to chew on over the weekend! Thanks in advance!

No comments:

Post a Comment